Yesterday, they reported on a Kasich official’s crazy rants on Twitter. Today they ran a wire story about Friday night’s clever response from the White House to an internet petition seeking construction of a Death Star.
It looks like someone at the Dispatch must have signed up for the Interwebz.
- Columbus Dispatch continues school-attendance witch hunt
- Columbus Dispatch continues to smear public schools
- “What the Numbers Tell Us” – State Auditor in bed with Columbus Dispatch
- Columbus School Board takes aim at Mayor’s Columbus Education Commission
- Internet cafe may reopen after Mike DeWine drops the ball