As part of his school funding roll out today, Governor Kasich promised to provide every charter school in the state an additional $100 per child to pay for “facilities”.
In the 2010-2011 school year Ohio had 114,667 children in charter schools.
Total new funds sent to charter schools for “facilities”: $11,466,700
- Expect Pro-Charter School Funding Plan from Kasich this Week
- For-Profit Charter School Operators Fund Kasich, Faber and Batchelder
- Starting cost for cops in all of Ohio’s schools: $220 Million
- Kasich excludes key stakeholders from school funding discussions
- Kasich: Reelect me and I promise to slash school funding