On February 4th, we posted about the resolution the AFL-CIO passed in opposition to the actions of the Columbus Education Commission and their apparent leanings toward staging a hostile takeover of the Columbus City School District. This week, the AFL-CIO began running full page ads in local newspapers aimed at getting the message out to the community that their opposition to a corporate takeover of the Columbus City Schools is not something to be taken lightly.
- Columbus Education Commission faces first big test from AFL-CIO
- Columbus School Board takes aim at Mayor’s Columbus Education Commission
- Mayor’s Education Commission DOES have a role in Columbus
- Potential state takeover of Columbus schools prompts robocalls
- Mayor’s Education Commission trying to stall search for new Columbus Superintendent