We’re hearing that some southern Ohio Republican lawmakers are so taken by the gays-to-straights conversion therapy idea taking root in the land that they are ready to try it out in other areas of social concern. They would replace food stamps for a therapeutic conversion that would require food-stamp recipients to give up eating altogether.
One well-fed lawmaker from down along the Ohio River supported the notion as a cost-saving measure as well as the perfect solution to ridding poor recipients of their nasty eating habits. ”This isn’t rocket science,” he said, self-assuredly. “People who don’t eat anything don’t need the stamps. We’re finally getting around to attacking the problem at the source”.
- Kasich’s Disdain For Food Stamps Absent In His Feel-Good Photo Ops
- Kasich attempts to win back Tea Party support by screwing poor hungry people
- The Lighter Side: Portman Explains Minimums To Fast-Food Worker
- The Lighter Side: Weighty crises: Cats with fur, and those with deep pockets
- Governor Kasich, The Original Lima Being?