Reacting to a Harper’s Index report that 58 pct. of the cats in America are overweight (Honest!), Republican leaders are urging their plump elected officials to avoid contact with their fat-cat contributors at fancy eateries until the potential image crises blows over. Explained one hefty county chairman, “It won’t look right if we are seen stuffing ourselves at the better restaurants with our big contributors while we are at the same time cutting food stamps.”
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day events to be replaced by Cruz Day festivities
- The Lighter Side: If at first you don’t succeed…
- The Lighter Side: GOP vs. Tea Party: What’s in a name?
- The Lighter Side: Poll: U.S. should secede from Texas