A yet-to-be-published poll by an anonymous survey firm reports that a majority of desperate Americans wants the United States to secede from Texas. Although it will prevent the Dallas Cowboys from ever again being called “America’s Team”, people now feel secession would be the only way to stop Ted Cruz from seeking the presidency – a welcome trade-off that is driving the secessionist mood.
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day events to be replaced by Cruz Day festivities
- The Lighter Side: Kasich reveals he won’t tell West Virginia why Ohio is a success
- The Lighter Side: Weighty crises: Cats with fur, and those with deep pockets
- The Lighter Side: If at first you don’t succeed…
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are