As the failed outcries for (extralegal) impeachment arose at the Tea Party rallies during the government shutdown, they spawned a new movement among some of the president’s loudest critics to make being black a preexisting condition that would qualify as an impeachable offense.
- The Lighter Side: Are we getting close to ending the shutdown?
- The Lighter Side: GOP vs. Tea Party: What’s in a name?
- The Lighter Side: Boehner: GOP’s Adonis? Scott Brown said it worked for him!
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day Dinners To Feature Papa John’s Pizza!
- The Lighter Side: Kasich reveals he won’t tell West Virginia why Ohio is a success