Although Ted Cruz’s forty-third birthday is still a few months away on Dec. 22, it is already playing havoc with Republican planners accustomed to scheduling the traditional Lincoln Day Dinners in February. These celebratory events must now be converted into Cruz Day Dinners just three days before Christmas for the Tea Partyers but at the risk of being accused by Bill O’Reilly of downgrading Jesus (Who appears on his speed dial!) as a 47 percenter. As one county chairman was heard to mutter: “Jesus or Cruz? It’s damned tough being a Republican these days.”
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day Dinners To Feature Papa John’s Pizza!
- The Lighter Side: GOP vs. Tea Party: What’s in a name?
- The Lighter Side: Poll: U.S. should secede from Texas
- The Lighter Side: O’Reilly To Play Wise Man In 2014 Nativity Scene
- The Lighter Side: Portman Explains Minimums To Fast-Food Worker