Reacting sharply to growing criticism that he heads the most secretive administration in Ohio history, Gov Kasich called a press conference at the Statehouse to denounce the critics as “stupid”.
Citing JobsOhio as an example, he said he saw no advantage in revealing to West Virginia the details of how his buddy Mark Kvamme, the venture capitalist, and former head of the private public agency, worked out a neat $50 million deal with Ohio State University that could eventually lead to the hiring of six and possibly seven more assistant coaches for the Buckeyes’ football team.
The governor then left the room without taking questions from reporters.
- The Lighter Side: Governor Kasich To Create Private 3 1/2 Grade Level Schools
- The Lighter Side: Kasich To Bail Out Browns’ Woeful Search For Coach
- Lighter Side: Cloning Machine Goes Haywire As John Kasich Prepares To Run For Ohio Governor And President In 2016
- The Lighter Side: Rick Perry Inspired By Sarah Palin’s Palm Writing
- The Lighter Side: Nothing Lost By Quoting The Governor, Right?