As reports roll in that Rick Perry is planning another campaign for president, his closest associates say he is much better prepared to answer questions than he was the last time. It was then before a national TV audience that the Texas Republican governor couldn’t remember the third governmental agency that he had said he would oppose. Friends say he has been working with Sarah Palin to help him scribble cheat notes on the palms of his hands as she was caught doing. We should welcome another diverting campaign by Perry, and encourage him to ”Run, Nick, Run!”
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are
- The Lighter Side: A “state of the artful” orbit to the presidency?
- The Lighter Side: If at first you don’t succeed…
- The Lighter Side: GOP vs. Tea Party: What’s in a name?
- The Lighter Side: Are we getting close to ending the shutdown?