As reports roll in that Rick Perry is planning another campaign for president, his closest associates say he is much better prepared to answer questions than he was the last time. It was then before a national TV audience that the Texas Republican governor couldn’t remember the third governmental agency that he had said he would oppose. Friends say he has been working with Sarah Palin to help him scribble cheat notes on the palms of his hands as she was caught doing. We should welcome another diverting campaign by Perry, and encourage him to “Run, Nick, Run!”
- The Lighter Side: O’Reilly To Play Wise Man In 2014 Nativity Scene
- The Lighter Side: Will Texas Exclude Cattle From Ban On Sexual Intercourse?
- The Lighter Side: Does GOP Have A Lottery Plan To Extend Voting Rights?
- The Lighter Side: Goodness Gracious, Rummy’s Back To Ape The President
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are