Last November John Kasich was leading in PPP’s polling against an unknown challenger 44-43.
Polling by PPP released this week shows Kasich tied 41-41 with Democrat Ed FitzGerald. Libertarian Charlie Earl is currently polling at 6%.
More importantly, Kasich’s approval rating has dropped from 42% in August down to 37% this month with only 55% of Republicans approving of Kasich and 26% disapproving.
The same poll shows Connie Pillich leading Josh Mandel 47-43 in the treasurer’s race.
- Kasich and FitzGerald Tied In New PPP Poll
- Latest PPP Polling In Statewide Races Shows Promise For Dems
- Turner Leads Husted In Latest PPP Poll For Ohio SOS Race
- PPP: Competitive Statewide Races— Yes, Even For Governor—Expected In Ohio This Year
- Connie Pillich Has Good News: $284K Raised, Now North of $3M