When Tim Hagan was campaigning for governor against Bob Taft he often took note of Ohio’s low standing in so many areas by telling people, “Thank God for Mississippi, ” which still ranked below Ohio. Today, with so much poor economic news in the Buckeye State, reports from Mississippi have flipped the comparison. Their folks now exclaim: “Thank God for Ohio!”.
- Kasich’s State-Of-The-State In Medina: Home To A High-Performing District Suffering From His Deep Budget Cuts
- Ohio State Rep To Introduce Bill To Protect The Inalienable Rights Of Waterskiers
- Gallup State Scorecards: Ohio Economic Metrics Weak Or Average
- The 1970 Ohio State Riots: Bigger And More Violent Than Kent State
- After Years Of Planning, Kasich Says He Never Wanted To Frack State Parks