With the secular War on Christmas safely behind us and no lingering mushroom clouds, Bill O’Reilly has declared total victory over bellicose atheists, agnostics and everyone who spent Christmas Day frantically preoccupied with hauling gift wrappings and broken toys to the backyard shed.
As peace is restored, a jubilant Fox News is now said to be preparing to feature O’Reilly as a wise man in a new version of a Nativity Scene that will appear on billboards and in theater lobbies by late autumn; meantime Sarah Palin is being asked to accept a role as Glenn Beck’s Valentine to stave off a bloody war against that colorful celebration by the Chicago mob. As you can see, Fox never leaves anything that might impair America’s spiritual health to chance – not even Macy’s basement.
- The Lighter Side: Rick Perry Inspired By Sarah Palin’s Palm Writing
- The Lighter Side: Goodness Gracious, Rummy’s Back To Ape The President
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day events to be replaced by Cruz Day festivities
- The Lighter Side: Portman Explains Minimums To Fast-Food Worker
- The Lighter Side: If at first you don’t succeed…