Governor Kasich reportedly has intervened in the Cleveland Browns’ woeful search for a new coach by flagging it to JobsOhio. Kasich noted that the headhunters at the agency have private speed dials that can instantly contact American prospects without having to comb the endless white pages in European and Chinese directories, which has proven to be unproductive for the team’s front office. It is so effective in creating jobs, the governor said, that he has already confidently scheduled a trip to Marysville, geographically a neutral site, in another week to announce the new coach, who has yet to be chosen.
- The Lighter Side: Kasich reveals he won’t tell West Virginia why Ohio is a success
- The Lighter Side: GOP vs. Tea Party: What’s in a name?
- The Lighter Side: If at first you don’t succeed…
- The Lighter Side: Portman Explains Minimums To Fast-Food Worker
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are