Supporters of Ed FitzGerald, Democratic gubernatorial candidate, are said to be getting a little restless because Gov. Kasich is hogging all of the news stories and editorials in Ohio’s newspapers this week. Some of are even looking for shockers to grab the attention of the state’s corporate editorial writers. One idea is percolating to the top: Create a 30-second TV spot with Fitz taking up where Kasich once left off. With a police officer at his side, FitzGerald would scowl into the camera and call Kasich an idiot.
- The Lighter Side: Governor Kasich To Create Private 3 1/2 Grade Level Schools
- Lighter Side: Cloning Machine Goes Haywire As John Kasich Prepares To Run For Ohio Governor And President In 2016
- The Lighter Side: Boehner’s Back With Another Obamacare Tale
- Lighter Side: A Simple Change From Obamacare To Kasichcare?
- The Lighter Side: Kasich reveals he won’t tell West Virginia why Ohio is a success