Democratic strategists are said to be jubilant over Republican guru Karl Rove’s unflinching prediction that the GOP will capture the Senate in November. Although that would seem to be a disconnect with the Democrats’ goals, one party insider explained the odd reaction by explaining that Rove is the same sage who predicted a big victory for Mitt Romney as well as sharing other alleged political insights that crashed. “It’s quite simple,” he said. “If Rove is going around telling people that the Republicans will win the Senate, history tells us that the opposite will happen. We win!”
- With Karl Rove, Will Somebody Get A Shovel?
- The Lighter Side: Boehner: GOP’s Adonis? Scott Brown said it worked for him!
- The Lighter Side: O’Reilly To Play Wise Man In 2014 Nativity Scene
- The Lighter Side: Kasich reveals he won’t tell West Virginia why Ohio is a success
- The Lighter Side: Are we getting close to ending the shutdown?