Now that first-tier dead-ender Donald Rumsfeld has expressed his preference for a “trained ape” over President Obama on foreign policy (read: everything with Obama’s name on it), there’s word that Republican planners with wide experience as GOP congressional zookeepers have moved into Dick Cheney’s old underground cave in Pennsylvania to train an ape to give the keynote speech at the next presidential convention. As one trainer put it: “After much discussion on how to electrify the crowd with a Palin-type Mama Grizzly, we decided to go with upgrading someone from the army of trained apes that we do have. Rummy also insisted that an ape would more aptly project a president from Kenya.”
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are
- The Lighter Side: Are we getting close to ending the shutdown?
- The Lighter Side: Rick Perry Inspired By Sarah Palin’s Palm Writing
- The Lighter Side: Boehner: GOP’s Adonis? Scott Brown said it worked for him!
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day Dinners To Feature Papa John’s Pizza!