In the heated moments following President Obama’s announcement that the Affordable Care Act had surpassed its goal, a panicky John Boehner reportedly called in his inner circle to create a caustic response. They agreed on cherry picking a 94-year-old recluse in Idaho who had enrolled 63 times in Obamacare because he was told he would be rewarded with a year’s supply of shotgun shells. Although some of his advisors doubted that many people would believe the story, the Speaker said it would at least do until the House voted again to repeal the law.
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are
- The Lighter Side: Boehner: GOP’s Adonis? Scott Brown said it worked for him!
- The Lighter Side: If at first you don’t succeed…
- The Lighter Side: Governor Kasich To Create Private 3 1/2 Grade Level Schools
- The Lighter Side: GOP vs. Tea Party: What’s in a name?