In the heated moments following President Obama’s announcement that the Affordable Care Act had surpassed its goal, a panicky John Boehner reportedly called in his inner circle to create a caustic response. They agreed on cherry picking a 94-year-old recluse in Idaho who had enrolled 63 times in Obamacare because he was told he would be rewarded with a year’s supply of shotgun shells. Although some of his advisors doubted that many people would believe the story, the Speaker said it would at least do until the House voted again to repeal the law.
- Lighter Side: A Simple Change From Obamacare To Kasichcare?
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are
- Lighter Side: Obama ‘s Monumental Gift To John Boehner
- The Lighter Side: Governor Kasich To Create Private 3 1/2 Grade Level Schools
- The Lighter Side: Karl Rove Spreading Joy For Democrats