With the rise of pay inequalilty for women looming as a strong political issue, a new organization called Americans for Pay Disparity is reaching out to companies to counter the challenge with a simple response: Fire all of the female employees on their payroll. According to a recent advisory to companies, unequal pay for women would not be a negative issue if all of the workers were men.
- The Lighter Side: Boehner’s Back With Another Obamacare Tale
- The Lighter Side: Boehner: GOP’s Adonis? Scott Brown said it worked for him!
- The Lighter Side: Does GOP Have A Lottery Plan To Extend Voting Rights?
- The Lighter Side: Karl Rove Spreading Joy For Democrats
- The Lighter Side: If at first you don’t succeed…