A new PPP poll shows John Kasich and Ed FitzGerald tied at 44% with 11% of respondents choosing “Not Sure”.
FitzGerald leads by seven points with Independents and by two points with women. FitzGerald shows strong support from younger voters, holding a 16 point lead with 18-to-29 year olds and an eight point lead with 30-to-45 year olds.
A PPP poll from December showed Kasich leading FitzGerald 40% to 38%.
Details of the latest poll are below:
- Latest PPP Poll: Kasich Tied With FitzGerald, Pillich Up By Four
- Turner Leads Husted In Latest PPP Poll For Ohio SOS Race
- Latest PPP Polling In Statewide Races Shows Promise For Dems
- 2nd FitzGerald TV Ad Draws Contrast With Kasich On Priorities, Rich Versus Working Families
- PPP: Competitive Statewide Races— Yes, Even For Governor—Expected In Ohio This Year