In the wake of Georgia’s decision to grant its citizens sweeping gun-bearing rights in schools, churches, saloons, Boy Scout meetings and even wedding-night beds, some people are beginning to wonder why the lawmakers exempted only the legislature from the potential line of fire. But one Republican state senator said the reason is obvious. “Who but the legislature is qualified to move Georgia forward to a bright new day if everybody else was shot?” he said.
- The Lighter Side: Portman Explains Minimums To Fast-Food Worker
- The Lighter Side: Weighty crises: Cats with fur, and those with deep pockets
- The Lighter Side: Boehner: GOP’s Adonis? Scott Brown said it worked for him!
- The Lighter Side: Republicans Finally Propose Solution To Pay Inequality
- The Lighter Side: Lake Erie To Be Renamed Lake Ohio