Yesterday we wrote that Michelle Rhee’s anti-union, anti-teacher, pro-charter school group StudentsFirst was running ads in the Barnes/Zimon Democratic primary. A reader just informed us that they are also running ads supporting Bill Patmon is his primary against former Cleveland City Council member Eugene R. Miller in Ohio House District 10.
Like Barnes, Patmon has supported multiple Kasich-led initiatives, including the Cleveland Plan, which a former union president called ”a state-wide attack on all teacher unions.”
- Michelle Rhee’s Anti-Union Group Supporting John Barnes In Democratic Primary
- Anti-Union Group Making GOTV Calls For John Barnes, Jr. In Democratic Primary
- Rhee’s Anti-Union Group Sends New Round Of Nasty Mailers For Patmon
- Jill Miller Zimon On The Ballot For Ohio State Rep
- Mark Kvamme Part Of Shady New Group Supporting Kasich’s Presidential Run