With Obamacare headed in the right direction despite Republican Doomsday warnings, some folks are wondering where that leaves Gov. Kasich’s earlier disdainful description that it is Hillarycare. You know, the woman that every Republican loves to hate. Some party strategists and minor wordsmiths allegedly have advised the guv that he should find another way of representing the Affordable Care Act to share the success story this election year. Kasichcare? The Affordable Kasich Care Act? After all, he did expand medicaid under Obamacare, whatever he prefers to call it today. That should be worth some style points.
- The Lighter Side: Boehner’s Back With Another Obamacare Tale
- The Lighter Side: Boehner: GOP’s Adonis? Scott Brown said it worked for him!
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day Dinners To Feature Papa John’s Pizza!
- The Lighter Side: Does GOP Have A Lottery Plan To Extend Voting Rights?
- The Lighter Side: Priebus: Benghazi, Here We Come, Wherever You Are