As criticism grows over the Republican Party’s stonewall opposition to increasing the minimum wage, consultants to the Ohio Republican Party are said to be advising party leaders to urge the maximum wage contributors to the GOP’s fund-raising bash in Columbus Saturday to tip the servers generously, even those few dinner guests and lobbyists who aren’t on expense accounts. “We know we’ll be hurting attendance at the area country clubs that night, but we do feel we have an obligation to save face with much larger tips,” a party leader explained.
- Strickland Gets Some Hits In On GOP During Athens Dems’ Party Dinner
- Lighter Side: Figures Don’t Lie For GOP Goals
- Lighter Side: Ohio Legislature A Fertile Ground For GOP Dinosaurs
- Lighter Side: At Last, Republicans Find Honor In Ancient Stones
- Lighter Side: A Simple Change From Obamacare To Kasichcare?