As criticism grows over the Republican Party’s stonewall opposition to increasing the minimum wage, consultants to the Ohio Republican Party are said to be advising party leaders to urge the maximum wage contributors to the GOP’s fund-raising bash in Columbus Saturday to tip the servers generously, even those few dinner guests and lobbyists who aren’t on expense accounts. “We know we’ll be hurting attendance at the area country clubs that night, but we do feel we have an obligation to save face with much larger tips,” a party leader explained.
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day Dinners To Feature Papa John’s Pizza!
- Lighter Side: Figures Don’t Lie For GOP Goals
- The Lighter Side: Does GOP Have A Lottery Plan To Extend Voting Rights?
- The Lighter Side: Karl Rove Spreading Joy For Democrats
- Lighter Side: Ohio Legislature A Fertile Ground For GOP Dinosaurs