Texas Gov. Rick Perry, now with a quite studious image wearing dark-rimmed glasses and without a cowboy hat, says he will seek the Republican nomination for president again with a three-step plan of (1) sending the 82nd Airborne Division to the Texas border (2) sending himself to Iowa and (3)…and (3)…he concedes he can’t remember the third!
- Lighter Side: Boehner’s Secret Plan To Silence His Critics
- Lighter Side: At Last, Republicans Find Honor In Ancient Stones
- Lighter Side: Obama ‘s Monumental Gift To John Boehner
- Lighter Side: McConnell Steps Up To Ban Sexual Intercourse
- Lighter Side: Cloning Machine Goes Haywire As John Kasich Prepares To Run For Ohio Governor And President In 2016