Texas Gov. Rick Perry, now with a quite studious image wearing dark-rimmed glasses and without a cowboy hat, says he will seek the Republican nomination for president again with a three-step plan of (1) sending the 82nd Airborne Division to the Texas border (2) sending himself to Iowa and (3)…and (3)…he concedes he can’t remember the third!
- The Lighter Side: Rick Perry Inspired By Sarah Palin’s Palm Writing
- The Lighter Side: Poll: U.S. should secede from Texas
- The Lighter Side: Will Texas Exclude Cattle From Ban On Sexual Intercourse?
- The Lighter Side: Lincoln Day Dinners To Feature Papa John’s Pizza!
- Lighter Side: Obama ‘s Monumental Gift To John Boehner