By the light of the silvery moon, John Boehner is said to have secretly hatched a plan to deflect growing criticism that his lawsuit against President Obama was costing taxpayers millions of dollars. The Republican Speaker, who presides over a GOP House caucus that has no moving parts, reportedly will cut the pay of court stenos and bailiffs 50 pct. and will pay the janitors nothing. Party insiders say he will announce his bold plan in his keynote speech at an event honoring Ayn Rand at the Koch Brothers’ tax-free private estate on one of their French Alps.
- The Lighter Side: Does GOP Have A Lottery Plan To Extend Voting Rights?
- The Lighter Side: Weighty crises: Cats with fur, and those with deep pockets
- The Lighter Side: Kasich To Bail Out Browns’ Woeful Search For Coach
- The Lighter Side: Governor Kasich To Create Private 3 1/2 Grade Level Schools
- The Lighter Side: Goodness Gracious, Rummy’s Back To Ape The President