The FOP of Ohio just endorsed David Pepper over Mike DeWine for Ohio Attorney General. “David Pepper is tough, smart, and independent,” said Jay McDonald, Ohio FOP President. “He has vast experience partnering with law enforcement to fight crime. We know Pepper is the best choice to keep Ohioans safe as our next attorney general.”
Not to be outdone, Mike DeWine took to Facebook to respond, posting a picture of himself with a Republican Sheriff.
- David Pepper: Time For DeWine To Stop Wasting Taxpayer Dollars Fighting Same Sex Marriage
- David Pepper Grinds Dewine Down Over Latest Allegations Of Violent Threats Against Women In AG’s Office
- The Plain Dealer’s Endorsement of DeWine: Fly Ball… And It’s Caught
- Pepper Brings The Heat: How Mike DeWine Has Failed Ohio And How David Pepper Can Fix It
- Mike DeWine Attempts To Sway FOP Vote With Photos Of Fake Police Officers