The word from deep in the heart of Texas is that when the Republican congressmen return to their House after a five-week break for potty training, their first order of business will be to pass crazy Lone Star Rep. Louie Gohmert’s s bill to move the remainder of the session to Stonehenge. A Gohmert aide explained that this group of Republicans is eager to be part of ancient history and there would be no better setting than the mysterious circle of tall standing stones.
- The Lighter Side: Karl Rove Spreading Joy For Democrats
- The Lighter Side: Boehner’s Back With Another Obamacare Tale
- The Lighter Side: Republicans Finally Propose Solution To Pay Inequality
- The Lighter Side: Weighty crises: Cats with fur, and those with deep pockets
- The Lighter Side: Does GOP Have A Lottery Plan To Extend Voting Rights?