Win Lunch with Ted!
Plunderbund is excited to offer our fans a unique opportunity to sit down with former Governor and beloved Ohio Democrat Ted Strickland for lunch! You and a friend could share a power lunch with the Governor to talk about faith, family, politics, or anything you can think of. Remember: Winner gets to take a friend so make sure to share with your friends so you can be on their short list if they win!
Ways to Enter
Facebook – Like our page and enter the contest on Facebook. Be sure to invite your friends to enter for a better chance of winning yourself! Enter via Facebook
Twitter – Share a tweet about the contest and fill out an entry form to win! You can also enter without tweeting but we hope your show us some love. Enter via Twitter
Website – At the bottom of the site you should see a contest bar that will let you enter. Just click the “Enter To Win” button or go here.
Email – If you get our daily email newsletter you should see a way to enter there as well.
(1) First Prize
- Lunch with Ted Strickland for you and a friend
- 2 Signed copies of “30-Second Politics“
- 2 Plunderbund T shirts
- 2 Plunderbund bumper sticker 5 pack
(3) Second Prizes
- Signed copies of “30-Second Politics“
- Plunderbund T shirt
- Plunderbund bumper sticker
(10) Third Prizes
- Plunderbund bumper sticker
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will consist of one promotional contest period (the “Sweepstakes Period”) as follows: The Sweepstakes Period begins November 12 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EDT“) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Dec. 11, 2012.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal U.S. residents of Ohio who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited.
- How to Enter: Entries are available through Plunderbund’s Facebook page, Twitter page, website, and daily email newsletter. All entries must be received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. The computer clock of Plunderbund’s Facebook administrators is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. Each entrant must enter in his/her own name to be eligible for prizes.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by Plunderbund Facebook administrators on a random basis starting with the first prize, continuing with the second prizes, and finishing with the third prizes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Plunderbund Media LLC, which are final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified by email or direct-message via Facebook (at Plunderbund’s sole discretion) within three (3) business days of selection. In all, there will be 15 winners who will receive prizes as outlined in Section 5. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner does not claim his or her prize within 24 hours of the first notification attempt; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; (4) Plunderbund concludes that the entrant did not enter Sweepstakes in good faith; and/or (5) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the Sweepstakes.
- Prize Description: In December 2012, Plunderbund will conduct a random drawing of all prize winners between November 12, 2012 and December 11, 2012, as the grand prize winner from all entries in the State of Ohio. The grand prize will consist of lunch with Ted Strickland for the winner and a friend, 2 copies of the book “30-Second Politics” signed by Ted Strickland, 2 Plunderbund tee shirts, and 10 Plunderbund bumper stickers. From all remaining entries, Plunderbund will conduct a second random drawing and award 3 second place prizes. The second prize will consist of a copy of the book “30-Second Pollitics” signed by Ted Strickland, a Plunderbund tee shirt, and a Plunderbund bumper sticker. From all remaining entries, Plunderbund will conduct a third random drawing and award 10 third prizes. The third prize will consist of a Plunderbund bumper sticker. All winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Plunderbund may elect, at their discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Plunderbund award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Conditions of Entry:
- Use of Winner’s Name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Plunderbund Media LLC, their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, address, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material in any medium of communication, including but not limited to, print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing or promotional purposes.
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as a winner, he/she may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a Form W9 and to present photo identification. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the winner does not execute and return the prepared form of Affidavit and Release within seven (7) days of the date upon which Plunderbund sends same to winner.
- Release Plunderbund of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Plunderbund Media LLC, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of the Sweepstakes prizes. Plunderbund Media LLC assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Governing Law: This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Idaho law, excluding choice of law provisions.
- Official Rules/Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules, go to www.plunderbund.com or request them in writing by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Plunderbund 2206 Dixon St. Delaware, OH 43015
- Sponsor: Plunderbund Media LLC 2206 Dixon St. Delaware, OH 43015
- Enter the Contest