It only took us 4 years to do this, but we finally have a brand new batch of Official PlunderTees. If you saw us at Camp Wellstone or the Stand Up Ohio Festival at the State Fairgrounds you may already have one. We printed 75 this time and they are already half gone! Don’t worry. We’ll make more.
These shirts are union made (UFCW tags) and union printed by Tiger Eye Design. The logo color is slightly more orange than the site, adding to the collectible nature. Only 75 “carrot shirts” will ever be available. 😉
When you order, we’ll ship your shirt priority mail within 24 hours.
We also make available PlunderTees from Skreened. You can get more than one design and we periodically offer new designs that are topical to Plunderbunders. 😉
A few notes about Skreened and why we decided to go this route:
- Skreened is located in Columbus, Ohio
- We agree completely with Skreened ethics
- We are glad to not pay up front for shirts and hold inventory
You will probably notice that Skreened products are a bit pricier than other T-shirts and more than the original Plunderbund T-shirt ($15.00). Keep in mind the following about Skreened shirts:
- They are made in America and avoid sweatshop labor
- They print shirts in a sustainable manner
- They give 10% of their profits to Kiva.org
- Did we mention they print the shirts in OH! IO!
- Stop reading and buy a shirt!
The original PlunderTee was made available at the second Bloggapalooza event in Cleveland in 2007. There were only 20 printed. They sold out immediately. If you have one, consider yourself in possession of a collector’s item. There will be no more OG PlunderTees!
We had the first batch of T-shirts printed up after much badgering from current PlunderCrew members [cough]…Joseph…[cough].
The front is the fist logo from the site. The back says:
Plunderbund (plun der bund):
n. (1) A league of commercial, political,
or financial interests that exploit
(2) A hardass Ohio blog dedicated to
smacking down (1).