The latest Time poll has Obama up 20 points with Ohio’s women. The Internet is abuzz with a another Republican’s comments about religion and rape. And people are still talking about Todd Akin and his legitimate rape comments.
I can’t think of a better time for Ohio’s Republican Party to roll out an ad in the Supreme Court race talking about rape.
I can just imagine some GOP intern running into the conference room proudly announcing: Rape is trending on Twitter right now! What should we do??
Just in case you were starting to think that the ORP was NOT made up of a bunch of tone-deaf, disconnected, out-of-touch old white guys who don’t know how to use their old-school cells phones to read their email, I give you this:
- 11 Ohio Congressmen agree with Todd Akin: some rape isn’t really rape
- Ohio Attorney General Defends Voter Suppression Law With Tone-Deaf Reference to Civil War
- Ohio Right To Life tries to distract from Todd Akin’s rape comments with statement on Voters First
- Bill O’Neill pulls off surprising Supreme Court victory with $0 on hand
- Plunderbund Files Complaint Against Josh Mandel in Ohio Supreme Court