Springboro Ohio was thrust into the national spotlight when its school board president, Kelly Kohls, decided to introduce Creationism into the public school curriculum and to pay for classes on the U.S. Constitution taught by crackpots associated with a white supremacist group.
Apparently Kohls has decided to take her show on the road, providing workshops for other anti-public school Tea Party folks who want to run for local schools boards in order to gut school systems from the inside.
This must-watch video shows how Kohls is trying to replicate her embarrassing circus act here in Central Ohio at the Olentangy School District…
- Tea Party activists continue shady school board shenanigans
- So now Kasich’s school board president wants to ban books?
- Strongsville School Board refusing offer for free arbitration
- School Board President Debe Terhar tries to rewrite history
- BREAKING: Ohio Dems Call on “Kasich’s Hand-Picked State School Board President” Debe Terhar to Resign